ASP143 – 36.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, in some cases a course can be scheduled to meet your organization’s specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Emergency Services Training Institute at (866) 878-8900 or [email protected] to get the latest schedule.
This course provides training for municipal fire service personnel who require advanced application of the Incident Command System (ICS). This course uses the following Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) curriculum: ICS-300: Intermediate ICS for Expanding Incidents and ICS-400: Advanced ICS Command and General Staff – Complex Incidents.
Course Completion Requirements
Participants Must Provide
- a photo identification on the first day of class. See the Participant Handbook for approved forms of identification and additional guidelines.
Course Attire / Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Level 1 as described in the TEEX Student Safety Manual.
Class attendance is an essential part of the education process and participants in TEEX courses are expected to attend all class sessions and field exercises. This course requires participants to attend a minimum of 80% of the class hours as a component of successful course completion. During the course, your instructor will review any additional attendance requirements, for example a field exercise that cannot be missed
- Course Overview
- ICS Findamentals Review
- Unified Command, Incident/Even Assessment and Incident Objectives
- Incident Resource Management
- Planning Process
- Transfer of Command and Closeout
- Major and/or Complex Incident/event management
- Area Command
- Multi-Agency Coordination System (MACS)
The target audience of this course is senior municipal fire service personnel who are expected to perform in a management capacity in an Area Command or Multi-Agency Coordination Systems (MACS) Entity.
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
- State Firefighters’ and Fire Marshals’ Association of Texas (SFFMA)
- Texas Commission on Fire Protection (TCFP)
Annual Schools require that you use the online registration system. If you are using a Purchase Order (including H.B. 2604 voucher) please place the number in the PO field for payment. Please know we must have a copy of the PO or voucher within 48 hours of your registration or you will be canceled out of the class.
The full rate will be applied after the early-bird registration deadline.