CYB801 – 1.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, in some cases a course can be scheduled to meet your organization’s specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Knowledge Engineering at (800) 541-7149 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
A key component for developing good cybersecurity hygiene within an organization is an effective vulnerability assessment program. This course examines the basics of utilizing both paid and open source vulnerability assessment tools, interpreting results, and presenting significant findings to non-technical management.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
Important information that you will need for this class:
- You will need to have a reliable internet connection.
- Your computer will need speakers or a headphone set to hear the audio.
- A microphone is not required, but recommended because it will make participation easier for you.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must attend at least 80% of the course to receive a certificate of completion.
- Identifying common assessment tools
- Conducting pre-assessment planning
- Vulnerability scanning critical concerns
- Interpreting assessment results
- Presenting findings to management
This course is designed for:
- IT personnel
- Technical managers
- Security personnel