CYB804 – 4.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, in some cases a course can be scheduled to meet your organization’s specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Business & Cyber Solutions at or [email protected] to get the latest schedule.
Every organization has a unique set of cybersecurity risks which may include local and/or remote employees, computer software and hardware, vendor access, and/or the internet connected equipment necessary for business operations. This course covers key concepts, issues, and considerations for evaluating cybersecurity risks from an organizational perspective.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
Important information that you will need for this class:
- You will need to have a reliable internet connection.
- Your computer will need speakers or a headphone set to hear the audio.
- A microphone is not required, but recommended because it will make participation easier for you.
Class attendance is an essential part of the education process and participants in TEEX courses are expected to attend all class sessions and field exercises. This course requires participants to attend a minimum of 80% of the class hours as a component of successful course completion. During the course, your instructor will review any additional attendance requirements, for example a field exercise that cannot be missed
Upon successful completion, you will be able to:
- Describe common methodologies for assessing cybersecurity vulnerabilities in enterprise IT networks
- Discuss the development of a vulnerability management program.
- Understand how to use commonly used tools to perform basic vulnerability assessments against a network, interpreting the results, and presenting remediation recommendations to management.
This course is designed for:
IT personnel, risk management and leadership of
businesses in all industries including, but not limited to, manufacturing, restaurant,
retail, banking, insurance and healthcare.