DMP112 – 1.00 Hours
Live Online Instructor-Led Training
10:00 AM Thursday, February 04, 2021
Central Daylight Time (CDT)
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
This webinar will provide Public and Private Services staff and managers alike with an increased awareness of understanding risk and how utilizing a risk assessment process improves resiliency. The presenter will share best practices, methods, and practical experiences on assessing risk from an emergency management perspective.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
- Reliable internet connection
- Speakers or a headphones to hear audio
- Please log in 15-20 minutes early just in case you have IT problems
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
- A microphone is not required, but recommended because it will make participation easier for you
- Dual monitors are not required, but recommended for ease of use
- Overview of Risk Assessment Methodology
- How to Apply Models in Emergency Planning
- Risk Assessment in Dynamic Environments
This course is designed for employees seeking:
- Public Sector Emergency Risk Assessment methodologies
- Preparing and managing consequences
- Pandemic best practices for Critical Infrastructure staff