DMP114 – 1.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, in some cases a course can be scheduled to meet your organization’s specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Infrastructure Training & Safety Institute
OSHA Training Institute Education Center at (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811 or [email protected] to get the latest schedule.
This webinar will provide infrastructure stakeholders (whole community) an awareness level understanding of infrastructure asset types in our communities, and highlight applicable federal guidance for infrastructure systems planning. In order to contribute to your emergency preparedness programs and community resilience, the presenter will explain how to incorporate infrastructure disaster management planning into existing planning efforts by sharing best practices, methods, and practical experiences on disaster planning for infrastructure systems.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Class attendance is an essential part of the education process and participants in TEEX courses are expected to attend all class sessions and field exercises. This course requires participants to attend a minimum of 80% of the class hours as a component of successful course completion. During the course, your instructor will review any additional attendance requirements, for example a field exercise that cannot be missed
Here is some importation information that you’ll need for the class:
- You will need a reliable internet connection.
- Your computer will need speakers or a headphone set to hear the audio.
- A microphone is not required, but recommended because it will make participation easier for you.
- Dual monitors are not required, but recommended for ease of use.
- Key concepts in building infrastructure resiliency
- A review of applicable Homeland Security directives
- Resiliency implications for various types of Critical Intrastructure
This course is designed for employees seeking:
- best practices for Infrastructure Disaster planning,
- Homeland Security guidance for Infrastructure,
- preparing and managing consequences of disasters,
- and pandemic best practices for Critical Infrastructure staff.
Infrastructure Training & Safety Institute
OSHA Training Institute Education Center
Phone: | Toll-Free: (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811
Email: [email protected]