DMP118 – 1.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, in some cases a course can be scheduled to meet your organization’s specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Infrastructure Training & Safety Institute
OSHA Training Institute Education Center at (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811 or [email protected] to get the latest schedule.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
Here is important information you’ll need for the class:
- You will need a reliable internet connection.
- Your computer will need speakers or a headphone set to hear the audio.
- A microphone is not required, but recommended because it will make participation easier for you.
- Dual monitors are not required, but recommended for ease of use.
- Key concepts in COOP program development
- A review of applicable Homeland Security directives
- Resiliency implications for various types of Critical Infrastructure
This course is designed for employees seeking:
- to define COOP initial planning guidance,
- an overview of COOP resources available,
- to identify essential functions,
- and COOP Program Management.