DMP118 – 1.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, in some cases a course can be scheduled to meet your organization’s specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Infrastructure Training & Safety Institute
OSHA Training Institute Education Center at (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
Here is important information you’ll need for the class:
- You will need a reliable internet connection.
- Your computer will need speakers or a headphone set to hear the audio.
- A microphone is not required, but recommended because it will make participation easier for you.
- Dual monitors are not required, but recommended for ease of use.
- Key concepts in COOP program development
- A review of applicable Homeland Security directives
- Resiliency implications for various types of Critical Infrastructure
This course is designed for employees seeking:
- to define COOP initial planning guidance,
- an overview of COOP resources available,
- to identify essential functions,
- and COOP Program Management.