EMS905 – 1.00 Hours
|FP EMS905 36||Register|
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (866) 878-8900 or email@example.com to get the latest schedule.
This online course is designed for those serving as TEEX field/clinical internship preceptors. It gives an overview of TEEX field/clinical objectives and the expectations of a preceptor.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
- TX Department of State Health Services (DSHS) Paramedic certification
- MD, RN, CRNA, RT or other allied health certification of licensure
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
- TEEX field/clinical objectives
- Expectations for students
- Expectations for preceptors, including interactions with students and required paperwork
- Paramedics and hospital clinicians serving as preceptors for the TEEX Emergency Medical Service (EMS) Academy
This course is available at no charge to TEEX preceptors.