EMS938 – 8.00 Hours
|Details||08/06/21 – 08/06/21||College Station , TX||FP EMS938 127||$140.00||Register|
|Details||10/15/21 – 10/15/21||College Station , TX||FP EMS938 129||$140.00||Register|
|Details||11/12/21 – 11/12/21||College Station , TX||FP EMS938 130||$140.00||Register|
|Details||12/17/21 – 12/17/21||College Station , TX||FP EMS938 131||$140.00||Register|
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (866) 878-8900 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
Looking for ways to fine-tune your paramedic or Advanced Emergency Medical Technician (AEMT) skills prior to testing? This skill review session is for both paramedic and AEMT candidates and covers essential information necessary for the National Registry Paramedic Skills Examination.
Although this program is geared toward the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT) Paramedic candidate, AEMT candidates would also benefit from this review.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
- Advanced Patient Assessment – Trauma
- Basic Skill – Bleeding Control & Shock Management
- Basic Skill – Seated Spinal Immobilization
- Basic Skill – Supine Spinal Immobilization
- Cardiolgy – Dynamic
- Cardiology – Static
- IV Bolus
- IV Therapy
- Oral Station A
- Oral Station B
- Pediatric Intraosseous Access
- Pediatric Ventilatory Management
- This program is designed to prepare you for the NREMT Paramedic Skills Examination. The skills that will be reviewed are:
- Ventilatory Management – Adult
- Ventilatory Management – Dual Lumen
- AEMT candidates
To register, contact the TEEX EMS Office directly at (979) 458-2998.
A minimum of 5 students are needed for this course to be conducted.
The course is conducted the day before a TEEX-scheduled NREMT Skills Exam, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.