IND036 – 2.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, in some cases a course can be scheduled to meet your organization’s specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Emergency Services Training Institute at (866) 878-8900 or [email protected] to get the latest schedule.
This is a live instructor webinar course. This course was designed to enhance and or refresh the usage of strategy and tactical operations in an emergency setting. It will be available at scheduled class times on the internet for a live presentation with class participation and questions. The instructor will cover common issues associated with the responsibilities of the incident commander, command staff and the brigade members at an emergency scene. The class is intended to give responders general knowledge of the use of strategy and tactics during an emergency incident.
If there are no scheduled live instructor led webinar dates available you may also take the recorded on line version IND999.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
To complete this course, you are required to have a computer with internet access and view the module in its entirety. This is a live presentation and you are expected to participate in all activities during the class and remain in the class until it is complete.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
In Order to complete this course, you must have:
- internet connection (Broadband connection recommended)
- current web browser (i.e., Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari, etc.) To prevent issues during your live webinar be sure that your browser is updated to the latest version available.
- current versions of Adobe Acrobat Reader and Adobe Flash
- this course cannot be done on a mobile phone.
- Firefighter Safety & Survival
- ICS & NIMS
- Communications & Incident Reports
- Considerations for Effective Response
- Terminating the Incident
Target audience are firefighters. Whether you are an experienced member or a new member of the team the information contained in this course is either a firm basis for starting your career or a reminder of what we all need to remember when responding to an incident.
Phone: (979) 458-3642
Email: [email protected]
- You may easily register and pay for classes with a credit card, pinless debit or eCheck.
- Payment is due prior to this live webinar and is nonrefundable after the live webinar has begun.