SCP009 – 8.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, in some cases a course can be scheduled to meet your organization’s specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Business & Cyber Solutions at (800) 541-7149 or email@example.com to get the latest schedule.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
- Introduction and Equipment Overview:
- Identify the general steps of integrated circuit (IC) fabrication.
- Identify the purpose of processing using a furnace.
- Identify the key process parameters associated with a furnace process.
- Identify the key quality issues of furnace processes, such as oxidation and diffusion, where a material is deposited on the wafer.
- Identify the two basic furnace configurations.
- Identify four uses of silicon dioxide in making integrated circuits.
- Identify three types of oxidation processes.
- Identify four methods of supplying oxygen in the wet process.
- Identify a specific hazardous concern in a wet process.
- Identify two effects of time, temperature and pressure on thermal oxide growth.
- Identify the purpose of diffusion in semiconductor processing.
- Identify the two steps of the diffusion process.
- Identify the three types of dopant sources.
- Identify the key process parameters and quality issues of diffusion.
- Other Processes:
- Identify five furnace processes other than oxidation and diffusion.
- Identify two common techniques for annealing.
- Identify the purposes of the five furnace processes other than oxidation and diffusion.
- Identify the definition of gettering and the difference between intrinsic and extrinsic gettering.
Entry-level technicians and engineers, equipment operators, new hire professionals and support staff.
Please call customer service at 1-800-541-7149 for more information or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org