WWW957 – 3.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, in some cases a course can be scheduled to meet your organization’s specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Infrastructure Training & Safety Institute
OSHA Training Institute Education Center at (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811 or email@example.com to get the latest schedule.
The Landscape Irrigator Inspector exam is a three-hour exam that is administered on behalf of the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ). Students who wish to take the Landscape Irrigation Inspector exam must be approved by TCEQ and meet licensing requirements.
To register for the Landscape Irrigation Inspector exam, you must have completed a TCEQ-approved Irrigator Inspector training course, or the following:
- Provide a copy of your Basic Irrigation course certificate
- Provide a copy of your Backflow Prevention Assemble Tester 40-hour course certificate from TEEX (Backflow Prevention Assembly Tester’s School – WWW500) or TCEQ (TCEQ 1200).
- Provide a copy of your Water Conservation or Water Audit course certificate.
- You must have applied with TCEQ and received an approval letter to test and provide a copy to TEEX Customer Care at least 14 days prior to exam date.
Course Completion Requirements
- Non-programmable calculator
- Two – Number 2 pencils
- Proof of identification (a valid U.S. driver’s license, valid military ID, or valid U.S. Passport)
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.