WWW960 – 3.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, this course can be scheduled to meet your specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Infrastructure Training & Safety Institute
OSHA Training Institute Education Center at (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811 or email@example.com to get the latest schedule.
The OSSF exam is a three-hour exam that is administered on behalf of the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ). Students who wish to take an OSSF exam must be approved by TCEQ and meet licensing requirements. The OSSF exams that are available in this session are:
- OSSF Installer I
- OSSF Installer I – Retest
- OSSF Installer II
- OSSF Installer II – Retest
- OSSF Designated Representative
- OSSF Designated Representative – Retest
Note: Course Fee for the exam (if applicable) will be based on the particular exam being taken.
Effective September 9, 2016, most occupational license applications will have to be pre-approved before you can register to take an exam. The TCEQ eApplication makes it easier for you to apply, by eliminating the paper application and letting you complete your application online! Go to TCEQ’s Occupational Licensing Electronic Application (OLEA) page to start the application process. Processing time is approximately 2 to 4 weeks, barring any deficiencies.
- To register for the OSSF exam, you must have completed to be currently enrolled in the appropriate OSSF training course.
- You must have applied with TCEQ and received an approval or conditional approval letter to test and provide a copy to TEEX Customer Care prior to the exam date.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
Participants are required to bring:
- a non-programmable calculator,
- two – number 2 pencils,
- and proof of identification (a valid U.S. driver’s license, valid military ID, or valid U.S. Passport).