XTN092 – 3.00 Hours
TEEX-Internet Moodle Campus
Texas A&M University Systems Building
College Station, TX 77845
12:20 AM Thursday, April 01, 2021
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (866) 878-8900 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
IEMBR Phase I is an awareness level class. The goal of this online class is to make municipal emergency responders aware of what can potentially be an industrial emergency incident and to recognize hazards and potential hazards on those incidents.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
Computer, Tablet or Smart device and internet access.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
- Introduction to Industrial Incidents
- Preplanning and Emergency Response
- Hazard Awareness
- Incident Command System (ICS) Basics
- Size Up and Assessment
- Response Strategies and Tactics
- Practical Exercise
This course is for municipal-based responders that could respond to an industrial incident.
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
- 0.30 CEUs
- 3.00 hours – Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE)
- 0.30 hours – ACE
- 3.00 hours – Texas Commission of Fire Protection (TCFP)
- 3.00 hours – State Firefighters’ and Fire Marshals’ Association of Texas (SFFMA)