EPP411 – 96.00 Hours
|Details||09/12/22 – 11/11/22||Bryan, TX||IS EPP411 9||$3000||Register|
|Details||02/13/23 – 04/28/23||Bryan, TX||IS EPP411 10||$3000||Register|
|Details||09/11/23 – 11/10/23||Bryan, TX||IS EPP411 11||$3000||Register|
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811 or [email protected] to get the latest schedule.
The Level 4 Electric Power Lineworker Apprenticeship Program course is designed to provide participants with the advanced knowledge and skills of utility work. Topics covered will include emergency rubber gloving procedures, OSHA 10-Hour Construction for ET&D, troubleshooting overhead and underground systems, and essentials of leadership.
TEEX Certification/Licensing Requirement
Participants must provide evidence of completion of the TEEX Level 1 (EPP111), Level 2 (EPP211), and Level 3 (EPP311) Electric Power Lineworker Apprenticeship Program courses or equivalent training listed below. This prerequisite may be accomplished by uploading a copy of the documents during registration using the TEEX Student Portal. Once received and approved, the participant will be notified by email they have met all prerequisites and have been added to the class roster. All documentation is due at least 14 business days prior to the start of class.
Approved equivalent training:
- Wood Pole Climbing Techniques (EPP001)
- Bucket and Digger Truck Operations (EPP025)
- Overhead Line Construction (EPP031)
- Single-Phase Transformers, Regulators, and Capacitors (EPP226)
- Electric Power Hotline Training: Single-Phase Systems (EPP039)
- Underground Electrical Systems (EPP006)
- Electric Power Hotline Training – Emergency Procedures (EPP016)
- 10 Hour Outreach for the Construction ET&D Industry (EPP600)
Course Completion Requirements
Student Must Provide
- Body belt
- Personal fall arrest system with a secondary safety device
- Climbing boots
- Hard hat
- Safety glasses
- Rubber gloves with protectors
- Work gloves
- Long-sleeved shirt
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
- Rubber Gloving III: Emergency Procedures
- 10-Hour Outreach Training for the Construction ET&D Industry
- Troubleshooting Overhead and Underground Systems
- Leadership Essentials
This course is designed for electric power personnel who are seeking completion of the third year of the 4-year apprenticeship training program.
Infrastructure Training & Safety Institute
OSHA Training Institute Education Center
Phone: | Toll-Free: (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811
Email: [email protected]