FIV152 – 48.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, in some cases a course can be scheduled to meet your organization’s specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Institute for Law Enforcement and Protective Services Excellence at (800) 423-8433 or email@example.com to get the latest schedule.
Capturing evidence and documenting the crime scene through skilled photography techniques is crucial to a proper criminal investigation. This course will address the basic concepts of photography and their application to professional crime scene documentation. Course instruction will be through lecture, case review, and practical exercises.
This course, which meets Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE) requirements Texas Forensic Science Academy Forensic Photography Course #40053, is for .
- Participant must apply to and be admitted into CTISP of the TEEX Texas Forensic Science Academy
- Participant must apply to and be admitted into Blinn College
- Successfully pass a background check
- Foundations of Forensic Photography
- Participant must be at least 18 years of age before the CTISP end date
Class attendance is an
essential part of the education process, and participants in TEEX courses are
expected to attend all class sessions and field exercises. To
receive course and TCOLE credit, participants must attend the class in its
Student May Bring:
- Digital SLR camera
- Electronic flash
- Cable release
- Camera instruction manual
- Extra batteries for camera and flash
- Laptop computer and photo card reader (for photo review)
Collegiate students seeking technical training to prepare them for employment requiring investigative skills such as crime scene investigators, fire investigators, detectives, medicolegal death investigators, patrol officers and forensic nurses.
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
- 40.00 hours – Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE)
- 3.00 hours – ACE
- 20.00 hours – International Association of Identification (IAI)
- 40.00 hours – Oklahoma Council on Law Enforcement Education and Training (CLEET)
- 40.00 hours – Texas Education Agency (TEA)
- Course enrollment for CTISP is through Blinn College. Please contact Robert Stanberry at (979) 209-7399 or Robert.Stanberry@blinn.edu
Institute for Law Enforcement and Protective Services Excellence
Phone: (979) 845-6677 | Toll-Free: (800) 423-8433
- CTISP tuition and fees are payable to Blinn College. For more information, contact the Blinn College Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org