HEP712 – 1.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, in some cases a course can be scheduled to meet your organization’s specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Infrastructure Training & Safety Institute
OSHA Training Institute Education Center at (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811 or [email protected] to get the latest schedule.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
Important information that you will need for this class:
- You will need to have a reliable internet connection.
- Your computer will need speakers or a headphone set to hear the audio.
- A microphone is not required, but recommended because it will make participation easier for you.
- Dual monitors are not required, but recommended for ease of use.
- Please log in 15-20 minutes early just in case you have any IT issues that need to be resolved.
- An in-depth overview of Vehicle Inspection
- Discussion regarding the CDL Exam
- Insight on the other two parts of the CDL Exam
This course is designed for any individual seeking:
- to grow their knowledge on a vehicle inspection,
- to practice their ability to perform an inspection, or
- to obtain a Commercial Driver’s License.