HWS003 – 8.00 Hours
|Details||04/25/22 – 04/25/22||League City, TX||EU HWS003 21||$385.00||Register|
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811 or email@example.com to get the latest schedule.
This course is intended to provide important training for anyone working on or near local roadways; roads under the jurisdiction of city or county governments. Training is confined to traffic control needed for two-lane or multilane conventional roadways with traffic speeds less than 60 mph.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
- Preparation of simple traffic control plans
- Signs and channelizing devices
- Texas Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices
- Traffic crashes in temporary traffic control zones and legal responsibilities
- Pavement markings, lighting, and other devices
- Traffic control typical applications
- Use of traffic flagging
This course is designed for public works personnel and employees of water systems.
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ)