IMS400 – 15.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, in some cases a course can be scheduled to meet your organization’s specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Emergency Services Training Institute at (866) 878-8900 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
- IS-100.b, FEMA Introduction to the Incident Command System, ICS-100
- IS-200.b, FEMA Incident Command System for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents, ICS-200
- ICS-300, Intermediate Incident Command System for Expanding Incidents
- IS-700.a, Introduction to the National Incident Management System (NIMS)
- IS-800.b, National Response Framework (NRF), An Introduction.
Course Completion Requirements
Completion of a post-test upon completion of the course achieving a score of at least 75%.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
Experience using concepts and principles from ICS-300 in a response or exercise.
- Multi-Agency Coordination System (MACS)
- Area Command
- Special management challenges for major incidents/events
Personnel who are expected to perform in a management capacity in an expanding incident that may require a higher level of NIMS/ICS training from the following disciplines/services:
- Fire Service
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
- Hazardous Materials (HazMat)
- Law Enforcement (LE)
- Public Health (PH)
- Public Works (PW)
- Emergency Management (EM)
- Government administrative
- Private Sector and military (if invited by the host jurisdiction)
- County, state, and federal agency personnel who may assume a supervisory role in expanding incidents or Type 3 incidents.
- Maximum number of participants: 30
- Minimum number of participants: 26
All TEEX NIMS/ICS instructors are certified Department of Homeland Security NIMS/ICS instructors and meet/exceed all requirements needed to teach the IMS-400 course.