MAP001 – 8.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, in some cases a course can be scheduled to meet your organization’s specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Business & Cyber Solutions at or [email protected] to get the latest schedule.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
Participant Must Provide
- a photo identification on the first day of class. See the Participant Handbook for approved forms of identification and additional guidelines.
Class attendance is an essential part of the education process and participants in TEEX courses are expected to attend all class sessions and field exercises. This course requires participants to attend a minimum of 80% of the class hours as a component of successful course completion. During the course, your instructor will review any additional attendance requirements, for example a field exercise that cannot be missed
- Introduction to total productive maintenance as a component of the overall company’s ability to achieve its capacity to meet customer demand
- An overview of TPM (What it is and why it is needed?)
- Preparation for TPM (management commitment, promotion of the concept, and training in the principles).
- The planning process (goals and policies)
- The implementation stage of the process (forming a master plan, evaluation of the impact on customers and suppliers, conducting a workplace organization event, developing an equipment baseline, measuring equipment performance, testing equipment used to perform a baseline and for troubleshooting equipment efficiencies, data collection and analysis)
- Calculating Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) as a measure of maintenance operations
- Developing an improvement plan for equipment
- Establishing an autonomous maintenance program
- Stabilization of a TPM program (monitoring processes, continuous improvement, refining maintenance processes, expanding the program).
- Sharing best practices
- Establishing strategic management practices (PM, PdM, RCM)
- Establishment of a maintenance management program
Manufacturing managers, supervisors, and maintenance workers.
Please call customer service for more information about Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) or to have a course offered onsite at (979) 431-4837 or email us [email protected]
Business & Cyber Solutions
Phone: (979) 431-4837
Email: [email protected]