MGT347 – 4.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, in some cases a course can be scheduled to meet your organization’s specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Emergency Services Training Institute at (866) 878-8900 or [email protected] to get the latest schedule.
Learn about and use the most common Incident Command System (ICS) forms. The course will prepare you to work with the ICS Forms used in the Incident Command Planning process to assist in the development of an Incident Action Plan (IAP).
You will be introduced to the forms and will practice how to develop and write effective objectives to manage an expanding all-hazards incident. The course will allow you to learn and experience the benefits of using the forms in responding to emergencies or managing planned events.
- IS-100.b, FEMA Introduction to the Incident Command System (ICS-100)
- IS-200.b, FEMA Incident Command System for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents, ICS-200
- IS-700.a, Introduction to the National Incident Management System (NIMS)
- IS-800.b, National Response Framework (NRF), An Introduction
Course Completion Requirements
Attend all course sessions and participate in course activities.
Participants Must Provide
- a photo identification on the first day of class. See the Participant Handbook for approved forms of identification and additional guidelines.
Attend all course session and participate in all course activities
- Course will cover the most commonly used ICS Forms in creating Incident Action Plans and a recommended planning process
- Fire Service
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
- Law Enforcement (LE)
- Public Health (PH)
- Public Works (PW)
- Emergency Management (EM)
- Local Hazardous Materials (HazMat)
- Emergency communications organizations
- Other governmental and quasi-governmental agencies
- Organizations such as school systems and the National Guard
- Other non-governmental, private industry, and federal emergency response agencies
- Representatives from higher education institutions located within or support the jurisdiction
- Maximum number of participants: 40
- Minimum number of participants: 26
- GSA contract number: GS-07F-0357V. GSA customers, to register please contact [email protected] or call (866) 878-8900.
- For DHS/FEMA Funded Courses, please contact [email protected] or call (866) 878-8900
Phone: (979) 500-6773
Email: [email protected]