OSH503 – 19.25 Hours
|Details||12/07/22 – 12/09/22||San Antonio, TX||OS OSH503 310||$555.00||Register|
|Details||12/19/22 – 12/21/22||Live Online Instructor-Led Training||OS OSH503 306||$555.00||Register|
|Details||01/25/23 – 01/27/23||Live Online Instructor-Led Training||OS OSH503 311||$555.00||Register|
|Details||03/13/23 – 03/15/23||San Antonio, TX||OS OSH503 316||$555.00||Register|
|Details||04/19/23 – 04/21/23||Live Online Instructor-Led Training||OS OSH503 312||$555.00||Register|
|Details||05/03/23 – 05/05/23||Mesquite, TX||OS OSH503 308||$555.00||Register|
|Details||05/17/23 – 05/19/23||Hobbs, NM||OS OSH503 315||$555.00||Register|
|Details||05/31/23 – 06/02/23||Live Online Instructor-Led Training||OS OSH503 313||$555.00||Register|
|Details||07/05/23 – 07/07/23||Live Online Instructor-Led Training||OS OSH503 314||$555.00||Register|
|Details||08/23/23 – 08/25/23||San Antonio, TX||OS OSH503 317||$555.00||Register|
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811 or [email protected] to get the latest schedule.
The Update for General Industry Outreach Trainers (OSHA #503) course is designed for Outreach Training Program trainers who have completed course #501 Trainer Course in Occupational Safety and Health Standards for General Industry and who are authorized trainers in the OSHA Outreach Training Program. The course provides an update on OSHA General Industry Standards, policies, and regulations. Upon course completion students will have the ability to demonstrate continued professional development in their field by applying effective adult learning principles and interactive training techniques to clearly identify, define, and explain general industry hazards and acceptable corrective measures as they continue to teach the 10- and 30-hour General Industry Outreach Training Program classes.
NOTE: In order to maintain trainer status, Authorized OSHA Outreach Trainers are required to attend the Update for General Industry Outreach Trainers (OSH503) course every four years.
Participants must verify the following prerequisites have been met prior to registering for this course:
- Evidence of completion of the Trainer Course in Occupational Safety and Health Standards for General Industry (OSH501) course
- Current Outreach Training Program trainer card
- Complete and submit the attached OSHA Outreach Prerequisite Verification Form
These prerequisites may be accomplished by uploading a copy of the documents during registration using the TEEX Student Portal. Once received and approved, the Participant will be notified by email they have met all prerequisites and have been added to the class roster. All documentation is due at least 14 business days prior to the start of class.
Course Completion Requirements
Participant Must Provide
- Completed OSHA Outreach Prerequisite Verification Form
- A photo identification on the first day of class. See the Participant Handbook for approved forms of identification and additional guidelines
Participant May Bring
In order to fully participate in all classroom activities, access to a personal computer or laptop is recommended.
- Outreach Program Changes and General Industry Updates
- Ethics and the Role of an Outreach Trainer
- Training: Principles and Techniques
- GSA contract number: GS-02F-0003P. GSA customers, to register please contact [email protected] or call (800) 723-3811