SAF636 – 30.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, this course can be scheduled to meet your specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Infrastructure Training & Safety Institute
OSHA Training Institute Education Center at (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811 or email@example.com to get the latest schedule.
The OSHA 30-hour Outreach Training for General Industry course provides students with a basic safety and health knowledge to include OSHA policies, procedures, and standards. Special emphasis is placed on those areas that are most hazardous. Upon completion of this course, a wallet card will be issued certifying that the student has completed 30 hours of OSHA training for General Industry.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Introduction to OSHA
- Managing Safety and Health
- Walking and Working Surfaces, including Fall Protection
- Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans, Fire Prevention Plans and Fire Protection
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hazard Communication
- Hazardous Materials
- Permit Required Confined Space
- Lockout / Tagout
- Machine Guarding
- Welding, Cutting, and Brazing
- Introduction to Industrial Hygiene
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Fall Protection
- Safety and Health Programs
- Powered Industrial Vehicles
- General Laborers