WWW370 – 2.00 Hours
|IS WWW370 87||$25.00||Register|
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
The Electrical Safety for Utilities online course provides students with information specific to the principles of electricity and related work environment safety hazards.
NOTE: Once registered, participants will receive a confirmation email, a password for access to the course, and a required completion date.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
Online Course Technical Requirements
- Broadband internet connection
- Recommended browser: Mozilla Firefox 30 or higher, Google Chrome
37 or higher
- Alternative browser: Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Safari
7 or higher
- Apple Quicktime Player 10 or higher
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
- Introduction to Electricity
- Electrical Hazards
- Electrical Equipment
- Electricity Safe Work Practices
This course is designed to provide personnel who work on and around electrical equipment with safe work practices.
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
- .2 IACET CEUs
- 2.00 hours – Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ)