- This event has passed.
Crime Scene Processes and Field Skills – Phase II
July 9, 2019 @ 8:00 am - July 11, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
Cost: $495 a student
Who Will Benefit?
- Forensic Science Teachers
- Teachers interested in bringing forensics into their classroom
What Will You Learn?
- Advanced Photography Techniques
- Pre-treatment with Cyanoacrylate ester (CA)
- Fluorescent Powder Processing
- Collecting Fingerprints from Difficult Substrates
- Objectives-based Mock Scene Development
- Establishing Evaluation Tools for Mock Scene Assignments
- Earn TEA credit
- Aligns with TEKS objectives
- Skills for classroom implementation
What Do You Need?
- All equipment and supplies will be furnished. However, participants are encouraged to bring the camera on which they instruct.
- Comfortable clothes and closed toe shoes are recommended.
Learn More About Forensics In The Classroom
Phone: (979) 845-6677