ARE134 – 20.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, in some cases a course can be scheduled to meet your organization’s specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Emergency Services Training Institute at (866) 878-8900 or [email protected] to get the latest schedule.
The San Angelo Fire Area School is held each year in Texas and is hosted by the San Angelo Fire Department. Various firefighting and rescue topics are offered and vary from year to year. Please refer to the appropriate flyer at the teex.org/extension extension webpage.
There are no prerequisites for this Area School. Some specific course(s) may have requirements. Please refer to the appropriate flyer at the TEEX.org/extention extension webpage.
Course Completion Requirements
Participant Must Provide
- a photo identification on the first day of class. See the Participant Handbook opens in a new tab for approved forms of identification and additional guidelines.
- PPE must be NFPA-approved See the
Student Safety Manual to review PPE requirements for level. Please refer to the appropriate flyer at https://teex.org/extension webpage.
Class attendance is an essential part of the education process and participants in TEEX courses are expected to attend all class sessions and field exercises. This course requires participants to attend a minimum of 80% of the class hours as a component of successful course completion. During the course, your instructor will review any additional attendance requirements.
Due to the nature of hands-on training courses, a physical examination is recommended prior to attending this Area School.
Upon successful completion, you will be able to:
- Various firefighting and rescue topics are offered and vary from year to year.
- Please refer to the appropriate flyer at https://teex.org/extension
All emergency response and public personnel.
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
- Texas Commission on Fire Protection (TCFP)
- State Firefighters’ and Fire Marshals’ Association of Texas (SFFMA)
To request this class in your jurisdiction or department, please use the Emergency Services Training Institute (ESTI) Extension Course Request form.