AWR169 – 9.00 Hours
|EC AWR169 144||Register|
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at or [email protected] to get the latest schedule.
This course covers various incident analysis tools and techniques that support dynamic vulnerability analysis and elimination, intrusion detection, attack protection, and network/resources repair. The trainee will be presented with real-world examples and scenarios to help provide knowledge, understanding, and capacity for effective cyber incident analysis and response.
Two credit hours through ACE are provided only if all three courses within the Online for Business Professionals (Cyber 301) track are completed.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
- Current browser (i.e., Internet Explorer or, Firefox, Safari)
- To prevent issues during your online course, please be sure that your web browser is updated to the latest version.
- Pop-ups must be enabled.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 7 or higher
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
Broadband connection recommended.
Upon successful completion, you will be able to:
- Overview of Cyber Incident Management
- Cyber Incident Preparation
- Cyber Incident Detection and Analysis
- Containment, Eradication, and Recovery
- Post Incident Activities
- Applying the Cyber Incident Management Process
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
- 2.00 hours – American Council on Education (ACE)
- State Board for Educator Certification (SBEC)/Texas Education Agency (TEA)
In order to receive the full two credit hours, all three classes in the Cybersecurity for Business Professionals track must be successfully completed.
After registering for this online course, you will receive an email with instructions for getting started. If you do not receive a confirmation within one hour, please contact us.
- For DHS/FEMA Funded Courses, please contact [email protected] or call (800) 541-7149