BCS403 – 2.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, in some cases a course can be scheduled to meet your organization’s specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Knowledge Engineering at (800) 541-7149 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
This course will provide workers with the knowledge needed for basic safety in a business environment during the COVID-19 pandemic. The material in this course is based on the information and guidelines released specifically for COVID-19 by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and other industry standards. The course is meant for employees at all levels within the business to better protect themselves, co-workers, and customers by learning about the hazards and taking specific preventative and response actions.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
Important information that you will need for this class:
- You will need to have a reliable internet connection.
- Your computer will need speakers or a headphone set to hear the audio.
- A microphone is not required, but recommended because it will make participation easier for you.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
- Understand the employer’s and worker’s role during COVID-19
- Understand how COVID-19 impacts people’s health
- Describe how to properly identify, don, and doff personal protective equipment
- Understand safe work practices
This course is designed for all employees in all business sectors including but not limited to manufacturing, restaurant, retail, banking, insurance and healthcare.