CEF003 – 4.00 Hours
TEEX-Internet Moodle Campus
Texas A&M University Systems Building
College Station, TX 77845
12:01 AM Friday, January 01, 2021
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (866) 878-8900 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
Knowledge of building construction principles allows firefighters to better understand and predict fire behavior.
This course offers 4 CE hours in building materials, components, hazards and structural collapse. This course offers an interactive practice session and a module quiz based off IFSTA Essentials of Firefighting 7th edition. This course satisfies: NFPA 1001 4.3.4, 4.3.12
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
In order to successfully complete this course, you should have access to computer equipment meeting the following system requirements:
- Recommended screen resolution: 1280 x 1024
- Minimum screen resolution: 1024 x 768
- Broadband or high speed internet
- Latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari web browsers
- Latest version of Flash
- Latest version of Adobe Reader
Students are expected to use the Essentials of Firefighting, 7th Edition Manual
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
- Building Construction
Individuals seeking continuing education in the fire service.
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
- 4.00 hours – Texas Commission of Fire Protection (TCFP)
- State Firefighters’ and Fire Marshals’ Association of Texas (SFFMA)