HIL001 – 1.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, in some cases a course can be scheduled to meet your organization’s specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Infrastructure Training & Safety Institute
OSHA Training Institute Education Center at (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811 or [email protected] to get the latest schedule.
How do you leave a legacy of leadership at your job, home, or community? More than ever, we need engaged leaders! Leaders help make an organization successful and help to develop the next generation of leaders. Great leaders also improve morale, build teams, and increase employee engagement. Leaving Your Legacy leadership program will help you enhance your leadership skills and learn from experts who live and breathe the program. This tuition-free course is the first in a series of seven on Leadership Professional Development.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Class attendance is an essential part of the education process and participants in TEEX courses are expected to attend all class sessions and field exercises. This course requires participants to attend a minimum of 80% of the class hours as a component of successful course completion. During the course, your instructor will review any additional attendance requirements, for example a field exercise that cannot be missed
Important information that you will need for the class.
- You will need to have a reliable internet connection.
- Your computer will need speakers or a headphone set to hear the audio.
- A microphone is not required, but recommended because it will make participation easier for you.
- Dual monitors are not required, but recommended for ease of use.
Upon successful completion, you will be able to:
- Learning your leadership style
- Emotional intelligence
- WeCARE Behaviors
This course is designed for employees seeking:
- to grow their leadership skills
- a leadership position; or
- ways to enhance their leadership methods within their organization.