HIL003 – 1.00 Hours
|Details Buttons||Dates||Location||Class||Price||Register Buttons|
|Details||10/04/23 – 10/04/23||Live Online Instructor-Led Training||IS HIL003 18||$30.00||Register|
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811 or [email protected] to get the latest schedule.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Class attendance is an essential part of the education process and participants in TEEX courses are expected to attend all class sessions and field exercises. This course requires participants to attend a minimum of 80% of the class hours as a component of successful course completion. During the course, your instructor will review any additional attendance requirements, for example a field exercise that cannot be missed
Important information that you will need for this class
- You will need to have a reliable internet connection.
- Your computer will need speakers or a headphone set to hear the audio.
- A microphone is not required, but recommended because it will make participation easier for you.
- Dual monitors are not required, but recommended for ease of use.
Upon successful completion, you will be able to:
- Defining Emotional Intelligence
- Structure for Working with Emotional Intelligence
- Identifying Strengths and Weaknesses
This course is designed for employees seeking:
- to grow their leadership skills
- a leadership position; or
- ways to enhance their leadership methods within their organization.