IMS662 – 12.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, in some cases a course can be scheduled to meet your organization’s specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Emergency Services Training Institute at (866) 878-8900 or email@example.com to get the latest schedule.
Upon the successful completion of this course, participants will be able to successfully lead the initial incident response to an industrial incident. Course delivery consists of small-group discussion, large-group discussion, individual activities, and group activities that includes the use of virtual reality simulation.
The participants must submit the following course prerequisites on the first day of class to be eligible for participation:
- Trained to NFPA 1081, Standard for Industrial Fire Brigade Member Professional Qualifications, Chapter 6, “Advanced Exterior Industrial Fire Brigade Member”
- Trained to NFPA 1081, Standard for Industrial Fire Brigade Member Professional Qualifications, Chapter 7, “Interior Structural Industrial Fire Brigade Member”
- Equivalent (requires TEEX ESTI review and approval)
- ICS-100: Introduction to Incident Command System
- ICS200: ICS for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents
OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 HAZWOPER Operations or Technician Level
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
Due to the nature of this training, the following course is recommended:
- Strategies, Tactics & RECEO
- Incident Safety
- Intro to the Simulation
- Integrated Incident Response Management Activities
Emergency Response Team leaders who serve in on-scene leadership (division/group leaders, strike team/task force leaders) and are in on-scene relief progressions.
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
- 1.20 CEUs
This course can be scheduled to meet your specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class for your organization, please contact Emergency Training Institute at (866)-878-8900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.