IND024 – 16.00 Hours
|Details||05/24/22 – 05/25/22||College Station, TX||FP IND024 88||$2270.00||Register|
|Details||11/08/22 – 11/09/22||College Station, TX||FP IND024 89||$2270.00||Register|
|Details||12/20/22 – 12/21/22||College Station, TX||FP IND024 90||$2270.00||Register|
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (866) 878-8900 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
Course Attire/Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- For field exercises, students must provide National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 1971 compliant PPE that meets the Level 4 requirements in the ESTI Student Safety Manual. Any bunker gear found to be unsafe or not NFPA compliant will not be allowed on the field. The bunker gear includes: coat, pants, hood, gloves, helmet, and boots.
- You are required to participate in hands-on activities utilizing Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA) and therefore must be clean shaven while attending class. Facial hair must not be present where the SCBA mask seal contacts the skin. Mustaches and normal sideburns are permitted.
- For classroom activities, students must wear full length pants, closed-toe shoes, and short sleeve/ long sleeve shirts (no sleeveless shirts).
Class attendance is an essential part of the education process and participants in TEEX courses are expected to attend all class sessions and field exercises. This course requires participants to attend a minimum of 80% of the class hours as a component of successful course completion. During the course, your instructor will review any additional attendance requirements, for example a field exercise that cannot be missed.
Due to the strenuous nature of class activities, you should secure a professional evaluation of your physical condition prior to enrolling in this course.
This is an advanced level class. It is recommended students have a basic understanding of ICS and firefighting in an industrial environment.
- Roles, responsibilities, and functions of an incident commander
- Overview of the Incident Command System (ICS)
- Pre-emergency planning
- Fire ground size-up, strategies, tactics
- Pre-emergency planning applications
- Multiple incident management exercises
- Plant operators
- Plant maintenance personnel
- Laboratory personnel
- Instrumentation techs
- Security personnel
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
- 1.6 IACET CEUs
Industrial Fire Training Manager
Phone: (979) 458-3642 | Toll-Free: (979) 458-4368
- Credit Card – Complete online registration or call (979) 845-2130
- Purchase Order – Complete online registration and send a copy of PO documentation within 48 hours to Debbie.Schulz@teex.tamu.edu