IND037 – 1.00 Hours
TEEX-Internet Moodle Campus
Texas A&M University Systems Building
College Station, TX 77845
12:01 AM Friday, January 01, 2021
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (866) 878-8900 or email@example.com to get the latest schedule.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
The mandatory completion/duration period for this course is 30 days from the registration date.
To complete this course, you are required to have a computer with internet access and view the module in its entirety.
attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and
complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of
- Role of Fire Extinguishers in Fire Protection
- Fire Classification
- Fire Extinguisher Ratings
- Types of Fire Extinguishing Agents
- Portable Fire Extinguisher Hardware
- Extinguisher Selection & Application
- Extinguisher Service Requirements
- Operation, Use, & Limitations of Portable Fire Extinguishers
This course could be used as part of a facility fire brigade’s training program to comply with requirements of OSHA 29CFR1910.156(c) and NFPA 600 Standard on Facility Fire Brigades.
This course is appropriate for all industrial emergency response personnel, including fire prevention, suppression, control, and safety personnel.
Students will receive a certificate of participation via the TEEX student portal.
Phone: (979) 458-3642
- You may easily register and pay for classes with a
credit card, pinless debit or eCheck.
- Payment is due prior to enrolling in the class and is