LNG106 – 1.50 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, in some cases a course can be scheduled to meet your organization’s specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Emergency Services Training Institute at (866) 878-8900 or [email protected] to get the latest schedule.
The Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Workshop 2: Properties, Characteristics and Considerations, live Zoom, provides you with an in-depth discussion on the properties and characteristics of LNG. We will also examine special considerations specific to LNG, such as Rapid Phase Transitions, cryogenic concerns, and explosion potential. This is a live online instructor-led training that provides for an interactive discussion and allows questions and answers as the information is presented.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
In order to complete this course, you must have:
- internet connection (Broadband connection recommended)
- current web browser (i.e., Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari, etc.) To prevent issues during your live Zoom be sure that your web browser is updated to the latest version available.
- current versions of Adobe Acrobat Reader and Adobe Flash
- This course cannot be done on a mobile phone.
Workshop participation is an essential part of the education process and participants in TEEX Zoom are expected to actively listen and participate. At the beginning of the workshop, your instructor will review any additional participation requirements.
- LNG production/natural gas product
- Everyday uses of natural gas
- Safety of LNG in comparison to other hydrocarbon products
- Safety within LNG facilities
- General public/individuals that use natural gas in their homes
- Municipal first responders with no previous exposure to LNG
Phone: (979) 845-1158 | (866) 878-8900
Email: [email protected]
- You may easily register and pay for classes with a credit card, pinless debit, or eCheck.
- Payment is due prior to this live webinar and is nonrefundable after the live zoom has begun.