LNG206 – 1.50 Hours
|FP LNG206 14||$45.00||Register|
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (866) 878-8900 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
The Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Workshop 2: Properties, Characteristics and Considerations provides you with an in-depth discussion on the properties and characteristics of LNG. We will also examine special considerations specific to LNG, such as Rapid Phase Transitions, cryogenic concerns, and explosion potential. This is a recorded training video and will be available anytime on the TEEX website.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
To complete this course, you are required to have a computer with internet access and able to receive audio and video; participants are expected to view the main module in its entirety.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
- General public/individuals that use natural gas in their homes
- Municipal first responders with no previous exposure to LNG
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
- .10 IACET CEUs
Students will receive a certificate of participation via the TEEX student portal.
Phone: (979) 845-1158 | Toll-Free: (866) 878-8900
- You may easily register and pay for classes with a credit card, pinless debit, or eCheck.
- Payment is due prior to this video and is nonrefundable after the video has begun.
- If you have any trouble registering through the online registration system please contact Cynthia.email@example.com or 979-845-1152.