MAP008 – 16.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, in some cases a course can be scheduled to meet your organization’s specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Business & Cyber Solutions at or [email protected] to get the latest schedule.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
Participant Must Provide
- a photo identification on the first day of class. See the Participant Handbook for approved forms of identification and additional guidelines.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
- Review of the quality specification requirements
- Objectives of an audit and the auditor’s role in the audit
- Planning an audit
- Conducting an audit
- Recording non-conformances
- Developing an audit report
- Follow-up and corrective action reports
- Maintenance of a document trail
- Review and conclusions
- Practical application
This course is designed to provide a comprehensive treatment of the ISO 9001:2015 standard so that internal auditor candidates can interpret the meaning of the standard and understand how to verify and validate a quality management systems adherence to the standard. Additionally, it instructs learners on how to conduct an audit and how to report (write) the findings of an audit.
Since this course provides a complete overview of the ISO 9001:2015 quality management system standard, it is completely suitable for managers who require in-depth understanding of both the letter as well as the spirit of the standard.
Please call customer service at (979) 431-4837 for more information or email us at [email protected]
*Lunch included both days with registration.