MGT346 – 16.00 Hours
|Details||07/12/23 – 07/13/23||Hanford, CA||FP MGT346 479||Register|
|Details||07/18/23 – 07/19/23||Burns, OR||FP MGT346 482||Register|
|Details||08/08/23 – 08/09/23||Opelika, AL||FP MGT346 484||Register|
|Details||08/15/23 – 08/16/23||Fairbanks, AK||FP MGT346 485||Register|
|Details||08/23/23 – 08/24/23||Little Falls, MN||FP MGT346 486||Register|
|Details||10/11/23 – 10/12/23||Allentown, PA||FP MGT346 494||Register|
|Details||10/31/23 – 11/01/23||Dayton, OH||FP MGT346 498||Register|
|Details||10/31/23 – 11/01/23||Frederick, MD||FP MGT346 489||Register|
|Details||12/12/23 – 12/13/23||Mustang, OK||FP MGT346 501||Register|
|Details||12/19/23 – 12/20/23||Mobile, AL||FP MGT346 505||Register|
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (866) 878-8900 or [email protected] to get the latest schedule.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
Participants Must Provide
- a photo identification on the first day of class. See the Participant Handbook for approved forms of identification and additional guidelines.
Class attendance is an essential part of the education process and participants in TEEX courses are expected to attend all class sessions and field exercises. This course requires participants to attend a minimum of 80% of the class hours as a component of successful course completion. During the course, your instructor will review any additional attendance requirements, for example a field exercise that cannot be missed
The FEMA Emergency Management Institute IS-2200 Basic EOCFunctions course should be completed prior to the MGT-346 course. This is a
free on-line course and takes about 4 hours to complete.
Basic ICS information can be gained via completion of the
Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) online courses IS-100, IS-200,
IS-700, and IS-800.
- Multi-Agency Coordination System (MACS)
- Functions of the EOC
- EOC Organizational Models
- Planning Process
- Information Management Process
- Resource Management Process
- Management and Operations Processes
- Familiarization with and use the Emergency Management Exercise System (EM*ES)
- Working in an EOC
- Decision-making exercises
Eligible participants include emergency management and response personnel who currently or potentially work in an EOC at the state, territorial, local, tribal, or Department of Defense (DoD) installation level. Enrollment can be single participants, jurisdictions, or mixed.
Disciplines include, but are not limited to:
- Law Enforcement (LE)
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
- Emergency management
- Fire Service
- Governmental administrative
- Public safety communications
- Health care
- Public Health (PH),
- Hazardous Materials (HazMat)
- Public Works (PW)
- Non-governmental organizations
- Volunteer and/or faith-based organizations
- Private business partners
- GSA contract number: GS-07F-0357V. GSA customers, to register please contact [email protected] or call (866) 878-8900.
- For DHS/FEMA Funded Courses, please contact [email protected] or call (866) 878-8900
Phone: (979) 500-6777
Email: [email protected]