MGT361 – 24.00 Hours
|Details||11/02/21 – 11/04/21||Oneonta, NY||LS MGT361 139||Register|
|Details||11/16/21 – 11/18/21||Williamsburg, VA||LS MGT361 140||Register|
|Details||01/11/22 – 01/13/22||Clinton, NY||LS MGT361 141||Register|
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (800) 423-8433 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
Is your campus prepared? This course trains campus administrators and managers, public safety and law enforcement personnel, and other campus and community response partners to effectively manage critical incidents by applying and implementing an all-hazards, multi-disciplinary, command, and management team approach as described in the National Incident Management System’s (NIMS) Incident Command System (ICS) and Multi-Agency Coordination Systems (MACS). The course places specific emphasis on the unique aspects of responding to critical incidents on higher education institution campuses and concludes with a role-play exercise.
This course meets Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE)
requirements for MGT361 Managing Critical Incidents Higher Education course #78402.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Class attendance is an essential part of the education process and participants in TEEX courses are expected to attend all class sessions and field exercises. The course requires participants to attend a minimum of 80% of the class hours as a component of successful course completion. During the course, your instructor will review any additional attendance requirements, for example, a field exercise that cannot be missed.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
Participants in a TCOLE credit course must complete the class in its entirety to receive TCOLE credit.
- Campus Public Safety
- Emergency Management
- Emergency Operations Center Staff
- Campus Administration
- Athletic Departments
- Operators of Large Venues
- Campus Environmental Health & Safety
- Public Works
- Student Life/Affairs
- Local & State Emergency Management Agencies
- Fire Services
- Emergency Medical Services
- Local, State, Tribal, and Federal Law Enforcement
- Local Elected Officials
- Public Health Organizations
- Public Works
- Local Hospitals
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
Note: Live Online Instructor-Led (webinar) courses are not eligible for TCOLE credit.
- 24.00 hours – Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE)
- A FEMA Student Identification Number (SID) is required to register for and participate in any training provided by FEMA agencies. All FEMA training providers, registration systems, and enrollment procedures are required to use this FEMA SID, which can be obtained at https://cdp.dhs.gov/femasid/Register.aspx or with TEEX assistance upon arrival for class.
- For DHS/FEMA Funded Courses, please contact email@example.com or call (800) 423-8433