WWW106 – 40.00 Hours
|Details||12/12/22 – 12/16/22||Wichita Falls, TX||EU WWW106 121||$580.00||Register|
|Details||04/24/23 – 04/28/23||Del Rio, TX||EU WWW106 123||$25.00||Register|
|Details||07/31/23 – 08/04/23||Live Online Instructor-Led Training||EU WWW106 130||$580.00||Register|
|Details||10/02/23 – 10/06/23||El Paso, TX||EU WWW106 128||$580.00||Register|
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811 or [email protected] to get the latest schedule.
**PLEASE NOTE** This course has been approved by the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) to fulfill 40 credit hours in the following operator license area(s):
– Wastewater Operator License
The Wastewater Technology course not only prepares students for the Class A wastewater exam, it provides participants information specific to pollution source control, effective laboratory control of wastewater treatment plants, collection systems, and wastewater treatment facilities. Additional information surrounding biological treatment processes, aerobic and anaerobic digestion, trickling filters, biological stabilization ponds, and conventional activated sludge processes will also be covered.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
Participant Must Provide
- Simple calculator with square root function.
- A photo identification on the first day of class. See the Participant Handbook for approved forms of identification and additional guidelines.
Class attendance is an essential part of the education process and participants in TEEX courses are expected to attend all class sessions and field exercises. This course requires participants to attend a minimum of 100% of the class hours as a component of successful course completion. During the course, your instructor will review any additional attendance requirements, for example a field exercise that cannot be missed.
Prior Training Courses or Knowledge
Prior to registering for this course, it is recommended, but not required, participants be currently qualified to sit for the TCEQ Class A Water examination.
- Basic Wastewater Review
- Wastewater Collection Review
- Wastewater Treatment Review
- Activated Sludge Review
- Wastewater Laboratory Review
- Water Utilities Safety Review
- Confined Space Entry Review
- Pump and Motor Maintenance Review
- Chlorinator Maintenance Review
- Valve and Hydrant Maintenance Review
- Water Utilities Management Review
This course is designed for public works personnel and water utilities personnel preparing to take the Class A wastewater license exam.
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
- 40.00 hours – Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ)