WWW501 – 8.00 Hours
DetailsBackflow Prevention Assembly T
|05/14/24 – 05/14/24
|EU WWW501 173
|07/16/24 – 07/16/24
|EU WWW501 168
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811 or [email protected] to get the latest schedule.
**PLEASE NOTE** This course has been approved by the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) to fulfill 8 credit hours in the following operator license area(s):
– Backflow Prevention Assembly Tester Operator License
– Customer Service Inspector Operator License
– Landscape Irrigator Operator License
– Wastewater Operator License
– Water Operator License
– Water Treatment Specialist Operator License
The Backflow Prevention Assembly Tester Refresher: Rules and Regulations course provides licensed testers with continuing education training on current industry regulations and code updates. Additional information received during training covers all current technology surrounding gauges and backflow materials.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
Participant Must Provide
- a photo identification on the first day of class. See the Participant Handbook for approved forms of identification and additional guidelines.
Class attendance is an essential part of the education process and participants in TEEX courses are expected to attend all class sessions and field exercises. This course requires participants to attend a minimum of 100% of the class hours as a component of successful course completion. During the course, your instructor will review any additional attendance requirements, for example a field exercise that cannot be missed.
Upon successful completion, you will be able to:
- Auxiliary water supply
- Methods of backflow prevention and recommended installation requirements
- Thermal expansion
This course is designed for individuals wishing to obtain a Plumbing Inspector’s license and other licensee holders to include, BPAT, CSI, Water Operator, and Landscape Irrigators.
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
- 8.00 hours – Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ)