WWW502 – 16.00 Hours
|Details||03/15/23 – 03/16/23||Marble Falls, TX||EU WWW502 166||$415.00||Register|
|Details||05/03/23 – 05/04/23||League City, TX||EU WWW502 165||$415.00||Register|
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811 or email@example.com to get the latest schedule.
The Backflow Prevention Assembly Tester 16-Hour Continuing Education course utilizes the TEEX Mobile Backflow trailer to provide students with TCEQ-required hands-on training opportunities designed to help each apply test procedures specific with Backflow Prevention Assemblies for the licensed Backflow Prevention Assembly Tester.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Class attendance is an essential part of the education process and participants in TEEX courses are expected to attend all class sessions and field exercises. This course requires participants to attend a minimum of 100% of the class hours as a component of successful course completion. During the course, your instructor will review any additional attendance requirements, for example a field exercise that cannot be missed.
- Double check valve assembly / DC
- Hydraulic principles effecting test procedures
- Limiting Tester’s Liability / NIIO
- Mechanical operation of backflow prevention assemblies
- Pressure vacuum breaker assembly / PVB
- Reduced pressure principle assembly / RPZ
- Spill-resistant vacuum breaker assembly / SVB
- Hands-on practice of test procedures
This course is designed for individuals wishing to obtain a Plumbing Inspector’s license and other licensee holders to include, BPAT, CSI, Water Operator, and Landscape Irrigators.
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
- 1.6 IACET CEUs
- 16.00 hours – Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ)