WWW504 – 8.00 Hours
|Details||10/06/22 – 10/06/22||Texas City, TX||EU WWW504 170||$315.00||Register|
|Details||03/16/23 – 03/16/23||Marble Falls, TX||EU WWW504 165||$315.00||Register|
|Details||05/04/23 – 05/04/23||League City, TX||EU WWW504 164||$315.00||Register|
|Details||05/18/23 – 05/18/23||Conroe, TX||EU WWW504 167||$315.00||Register|
|Details||06/08/23 – 06/08/23||El Paso, TX||EU WWW504 169||$315.00||Register|
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811 or [email protected] to get the latest schedule.
**PLEASE NOTE** This course has been approved by the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) to fulfill 8 credit hours in the following operator license area(s):
– Backflow Prevention Assembly Tester Operator License
The Hands-On Skills Refresher for Backflow Prevention Assembly Tester course utilizes the TEEX Mobile Backflow trailer to provide students with TCEQ-required hands-on training opportunities designed to help each apply test procedures specific with Backflow Prevention Assemblies for licensed Backflow Prevention Assembly Testers.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
Participant Must Provide
- a photo identification on the first day of class. See the Participant Handbook for approved forms of identification and additional guidelines.
Class attendance is an essential part of the education process and participants in TEEX courses are expected to attend all class sessions and field exercises. This course requires participants to attend a minimum of 100% of the class hours as a component of successful course completion. During the course, your instructor will review any additional attendance requirements, for example a field exercise that cannot be missed.
- Double check valve assembly / DC
- Hands-on practice of test procedures
- Limiting Tester's Liability / NIIO
- Pressure vacuum breaker assembly / PVB
- Reduced pressure principle assembly / RPZ
- Spill-resistant vacuum breaker assembly / SVB
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
- 8.00 hours – Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ)