WWW504 – 8.00 Hours
TEEX-H B Zachry (San Antonio)
9350 South Presa
San Antonio, TX 78223
08:00 AM Thursday, November 19, 2020
Central Daylight Time (CDT)
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest schedule.
The Hands-On Skills Refresher for Backflow Prevention Assembly Tester course utilizes the TEEX Mobile Backflow trailer to provide students with TCEQ-required hands-on training opportunities designed to help each apply test procedures specific with Backflow Prevention Assemblies for licensed Backflow Prevention Assembly Testers.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Class attendance is an essential part of the education process and participants in TEEX courses are expected to attend all class sessions and field exercises. This course requires participants to attend a minimum of 100% of the class hours as a component of successful course completion. During the course, your instructor will review any additional attendance requirements, for example a field exercise that cannot be missed.
- Double check valve assembly / DC
- Hands-on practice of test procedures
- Limiting Tester's Liability / NIIO
- Pressure vacuum breaker assembly / PVB
- Reduced pressure principle assembly / RPZ
- Spill-resistant vacuum breaker assembly / SVB
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
- 8.00 hours – TCEQ Licensed Backflow Prevention Assembly Testers (practical skills/hands-on only)