XTN048 – 40.00 Hours
Currently there are no scheduled classes for this course. However, in some cases a course can be scheduled to meet your organization’s specific needs. For more information about this course or to schedule a class, please contact Emergency Services Training Institute at (866) 878-8900 or [email protected] to get the latest schedule.
Extension Supported courses vary and may include classes such as:
- Vehicle Extrication
- Theater Shooting & High Risk Extraction
- Trench Rescue Refresher
- NFPA Remembering When
- Safety Officer
- Hazardous Materials
- SFFMA District
- SFFMA Conference
- Fire Marshall Discussion
- Art of Reading Smoke
- Live Fire Training
- Brush Country Medicine & Survival
- Vehicle Rescuer
- Rescuer Apprentice
- Command and Control Decision Making for Multi-Alarm Incidents
- Public Information Officer
- Building Construction
- Fire Chiefs Conference
- State Fire Marshal Discussion/Codes
- Amtrak & Railway Response Operations
- Synthetic Drug Abuse
- Electrical Safety
- Texas Firefighters & Fire Marshals Association
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
Participants Must Provide
- a photo identification on the first day of class. See the Participant Handbook for approved forms of identification and additional guidelines.
This course requires participants to attend a minimum of 80% of the class hours as a component of successful course completion. During the course, your instructor will review any additional attendance requirements.