WWW353 – 1.00 Hours
|IS WWW353 150||$25.00||Register|
This schedule is subject to change without notice. If you have not received confirmation of the class prior to the class start, please contact the division at (800) 723-3811 or (800) SAFE-811 or [email protected] to get the latest schedule.
**PLEASE NOTE** This course has been approved by the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) to fulfill 1 credit hour in the following operator license area(s):
– On-Site Sewage Facilities Operator License
– Underground Storage Tanks Operator License
– Wastewater Operator License
– Water Operator License
The Excavation Safety Awareness for Utilities online course provides participants with best practices surrounding protection measures specific to excavation hazards.
NOTE: Once registered, participants will receive a confirmation email, a password for access to the course, and a required completion date.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
Online Course Technical Requirements
- Broadband internet connection
- Recommended browser: Mozilla Firefox 30 or higher, Google Chrome 37 or higher
- Alternative browser: Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Safari 7 or higher
- Apple Quicktime Player 10 or higher
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
- Job Site Excavation Hazards
- Importance of Excavation Safety
- Planning for Excavation
- Excavation Safe Work Practices
This course is designed for personnel to better recognize excavation job site hazards and methods to protect yourself and others.
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
- 1.00 hours – Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ)